O Fallon, MO
We are now hiring Room Attendants.
Meet our hiring managers in person on 11/19 from 11am-6pm.
Complete the apply form to receive the address.
Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of assigned guest rooms. Must maintain a 90% or better on all guest room inspections. of guest service and hospitality at all times.
Your main focus should be on satisfying our guests with:
▪ Room Inspections
▪ Guest Recognition
▪ Knowledge of Hotel
▪ Knowledge of Area
▪ Lost and Found
▪ Handles Guest Complaints
▪ Meet/Exceed Guest Expectations
▪ Telephone Etiquette
▪ Key Control
▪ People Skills
• Must be self-motivated and capable of working on your own.
• Must maintain a professional appearance and a high service standard at all times.
• Must have a positive attitude, and be conscientious and caring.
▪ Must work with a sense of urgency.
▪ Must be a team player.
• Must be flexible and punctual.
▪ Obtain room assignment at the beginning of shift.
▪ Check your cart to be sure it correctly stocked.
▪ Know the correct procedure for entering a guest room.
▪ Use a set pattern of steps for daily cleaning of occupied and checkout rooms.
▪ Check room for damaged furniture and equipment and complete a maintenance ticket if necessary.
▪ Turn all items found in the hotel into lost and found.
▪ Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day.
▪ Must be able to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.