Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
The new Tru by Hilton Louisville Airport Location is currently looking for a Laundry Attendant. We are getting ready to open this brand new hotel, and need great people to join our team!
We offer the following benefits:
• Health, Dental & Vision
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Basic Life Insurance with Health
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation & Personal Days
• Holiday Pay
• Travel Discounts
• 6 + months of prior cleaning or laundry experience preferred.
• Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be physically fit and have the ability to bend, stoop and lift.
• Must be reliable; willing to work weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with guest when needed.
• Ability to learn quickly and work in fast-paced position.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Perform all stages of linen processing including sorting, loading and unloading washers and dryers and folding linen.
• Clean laundry area according to brand standards.
• Keep all laundry equipment clean and free of clutter.
• Assist in laundry inventories.
• Keep linen closets stocked and fresh linen available for room attendants and guest.
• Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
• Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
• Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting.
• Assist other associates to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Report any mechanical problems and hazardous conditions to management.
• Keep up to date on all current information regarding your department.
Come join our team! Apply today.
This Tru by Hilton location will be managed by Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. We are a leading franchisee of Hyatt, Marriott, and Hilton brands, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity. We embrace management values that include a "Whatever It Takes" attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace