Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
The new Tru by Hilton Louisville Airport Location, opening soon, is now hiring a Housekeeper.
We offer the following benefits to full-time associates:
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Basic Life Insurance with Health
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation & Personal Days
• Holiday Pay
• Travel Discounts
• 6+ months of prior cleaning experience preferred.
• Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be physically fit and have the ability to bend, stoop and lift.
• Must be reliable and willing to work weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with guests.
• Ability to learn quickly and work in fast-paced position with constant guest interaction.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of all public and back of the house areas of the hotel; entrances, including glass doors, windows; restrooms, etc.
• Maintenance and cleanliness of all equipment used.
• Responsible for the cleaning of carpets, organization and stocking of store rooms and linen closets.
• Assist the Maintenance Manager when needed.
• Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
• Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
• Address guest service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
• Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting.
• Assist other associates to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Report missing hotel property and damages to hotel areas to manager.
This new Tru by Hilton location will be managed by Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. We are a leading franchisee of Hyatt, Marriott, and Hilton brands, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity. We embrace management values that include a “Whatever It Takes” attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction. We are getting ready to open this brand new hotel, and need great people to join our team.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace