Guest Services Agent
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
The new Tru by Hilton Louisville Airport Location is currently looking for a Guest Services Agent. We are getting ready to open this brand new hotel, and need great people to join our team!
As a Guest Service Agent, you will be the face of the hotel to every guest. You will work closely with the Front Office Manager and Executive Housekeeper to ensure a positive overall guest experience. Our Guest Service Agents are professional, courteous, honest, and loyal.
We offer the following benefits:
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Short-term disability
• Long-term disability
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Personal Days
• Holiday Pay
• Jury Duty Pay
• Funeral Pay
• Travel Discounts
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Vacation Time
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 1+ years of experience in a customer service field
• Hotel experience is a plus
• English language proficiency
• Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
• Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
• Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
• Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
• Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
• Communicate parking procedures to guest/visitors and dispatch appropriate staff as needed.
• Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
• Run daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
• Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
• Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
• Balance and drop receipts according to accounting specifications.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Ability to effectively communicate with others.
• Computer skills
Come join our team! Apply today.
This Tru by Hilton location will be managed by Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. We are a leading franchisee of Hyatt, Marriott, and Hilton brands, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity. We embrace management values that include a "Whatever It Takes" attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace