Would you like to work at the newly renovated Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area? Do you have a friendly outgoing personality? If so we are looking for some great people to join our housekeeping team.
This is a first shift position, and weekend availability is required.
• Clean assigned guest rooms according to system standards and Best Methods. This includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming carpet, etc.
• Place and restock useable items in the hotel rooms including paper items, soap, towels, etc. according to Brand Standards.
• Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
• Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
• Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
• Welcome and acknowledge every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting.
• Assist other associates to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Report missing hotel property and damages to room to manager.
Benefits Offered to Full Time Associates:
• Health, Dental & Vision
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Basic Life Insurance with Health
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short Term & Long-Term Disability
• 401 k Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation & Personal Days
• Holiday Pay
• Travel Discounts
• And Much More…
• 6 + months of prior cleaning experience preferred
• Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
• Must be physically fit and have the ability to bend, stoop and lift
• Must be reliable; willing to work weekends and holidays
• Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with guest
• Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be 18 years or older
Local Candidates Preferred!
EOE/Drug Free Workplace