Sorry, this job has expired.
O Fallon, MO
Would you like to work at the Residence Inn St. Louis O’Fallon? Do you have a friendly outgoing personality? If so we are looking for some great people to join our housekeeping team!
This is a first shift position, and weekend availability is required.
• Clean assigned guest rooms according to system standards and Best Methods. This includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming carpet, etc.
• Place and restock useable items in the hotel rooms including paper items, soap, towels, etc. according to Brand Standards.
• Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
• Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
• Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
• Welcome and acknowledge every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting.
• Assist other associates to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Report missing hotel property and damages to room to manager.
Benefits Offered to Full Time Associates:
• Health, Dental & Vision
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Basic Life Insurance with Health
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short Term & Long-Term Disability
• 401 k Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation & Personal Days
• Holiday Pay
• Travel Discounts
• And Much More…
• 6 + months of prior cleaning experience preferred
• Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
• Must be physically fit and have the ability to bend, stoop and lift
• Must be reliable; willing to work weekends and holidays
• Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with guest
• Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be 18 years or older
Local Candidates Preferred!
To be considered for this position please upload your work history/resume when you apply or we can not contact you! You can contact the Hotel directly if interested, please apply then you will see the contact number and address of the location.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace